[scribus] Reset a new image path for missing/misdirected image paths?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jun 13 10:06:59 UTC 2014

hi
> Cezaryece has done this in is version : it displays a window when opening a document.
>
> I guess we could imagine a python script that would act on the source sla :
> 1. make a list of images
> 2. for each element check if it exists
> 3. if not (first one) ask for directory
> 4. if not (next) ask for directories with a drop down with already set directories
> 5. replace everythng in the file
> 6. save and update in scribus.
>
> it would not be too difficult
> pygmee

personally, i'm more and more keen to implement this as a plugin or as a
script (but for that we will probably have to wait for the new scripter...).

adding features into the core seems to me as a painful experience and
tends to make make some core files more and more bloated.

while the epub plugin is my priority, i'm going to play with plugins and
qml and see what can be done...
input is welcome...

ciao
a.l.e