[scribus] Reset a new image path for missing/misdirected image paths?

pygmee radar.map35 at free.fr
Fri Jun 13 10:01:17 UTC 2014

Cezaryece has done this in is version : it displays a window when opening a document.

I guess we could imagine a python script that would act on the source sla :
1. make a list of images
2. for each element check if it exists
3. if not (first one) ask for directory
4. if not (next) ask for directories with a drop down with already set directories
5. replace everythng in the file
6. save and update in scribus.

it would not be too difficult
pygmee