[scribus] Stalking the wild 'RTL language support' in Scribus

Hans Schmidt z0idberg at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 11:06:46 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

if you maybe need any help with Japanese, Chinese and (partly) Korean
support in the future, please feel free to contact me. I have some
knowledge of CJK typography and would be happy to see it used in Scribus.

Unfortunately my programming skills are rather basic. I will try to
contribute directly to Scribus in that matter, but I guess it might take
some 5 years or so.