[scribus] Scribus sla to epub (export) q. (calibre does not work)

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jun 6 09:04:34 UTC 2014

hi richard,
> So this plugin is tied to 1.5svn? There is no way it can be compiled against
> 1.4svn? The reason I ask is that scribus compiled out of 1.5svn reformatted my
> sla files, and that in itself is a problem. That was why the PDF/X-1a export
> being back-ported to 1.4svn was such a good move/relief.
>
> Jeez, there's always a hoop to hop through :\ My frustration is not with the
> plugin, it's just the "joy" of working with cutting-edge stuff, sigh...

you don't have -- and should probably not -- work with 1.5svn!

work as usual in 1.4 and when you want to export to epub open your file
(or better a copy of it) with 1.5svn, export to epub and close the file
without saving it!

but, first, i have to bring the plugin in a usable state...

depending on how long it takes to publish 1.6, i might consider porting
the plugin to 1.4... but not before the plugin is working correctly in
1.5.svn.

ciao
a.l.e