[scribus] Scribus sla to epub (export) q. (calibre does not work)

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Thu Jun 5 15:51:57 UTC 2014

Hi Ale,

Yep, I'm on linux. SuSe according to the start of this thread ;)

So this plugin is tied to 1.5svn? There is no way it can be compiled against
1.4svn? The reason I ask is that scribus compiled out of 1.5svn reformatted my
sla files, and that in itself is a problem. That was why the PDF/X-1a export
being back-ported to 1.4svn was such a good move/relief.

Jeez, there's always a hoop to hop through :\ My frustration is not with the
plugin, it's just the "joy" of working with cutting-edge stuff, sigh...

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

Supporting Naked Activities