[scribus] Scribus sla to epub (export) q. (calibre does not work)

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Thu Jun 5 08:53:13 UTC 2014

That's actually quite helpful visual feedback, thanks, Peter.

It doesn't fix my problem, but it helps understand why it's sufficiently
complex that the tool is not there, yet. The original point still stands
though, and this makes it clearer, (at least to me), why Scribus is the right
place to export the PDF, which Scribus knows how to write. Therefore it would
also know how to export the epub correctly as well. I think.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

Supporting Naked Activities