[scribus] New Member

Michael Coughlin coughlin at cheqnet.net
Tue Jul 15 14:47:27 UTC 2014

Bob:

Your note is encouraging to me, another older person who is attempting to
put a manuscript into book form.  Have had some problems doing so and would
welcome the opportunity to visit with you in person to learn how to get
around some of the problems I have had.  Don't know whether such direct
contact is allowed, but if so would like to know how to go about doing so.

Thanks.

Mike Coughlin