[scribus] Scribus Kickstarter/donations

g.ru at gmx.com g.ru at gmx.com
Tue Jul 15 11:39:01 UTC 2014

Of course it would not solve all the problems - though I agree with
Hans, that progress would probably be a lot faster. Apart from a
Kickstarter campaign: wouldn't it make sense to give people the
opportunity to make donations to Scribus? I guess a respectable amount
of money could be raised by just implementing something on the Scribus
website, eg. looking like www.gimp.org/donating/

The money raised could probably be used to eg. tender specific features
to be developed or advertise Scribus.

What do you think?

Cheers
Gregor