[scribus] Font problem

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Jul 1 20:32:17 UTC 2014

On 07/01/2014 12:40 PM, Jean-Paul Gendner wrote:
> 	I have do that already and only found "<Fonts Name="Symbol
> Regular"/>". No "SymbolMT".
> 	I also have tried to remove the characters using the Symbol Regular
> font, and then all was working well.
> 	I forgot to say that the symbols are right in the pdf file. There is
> only the error message.

In general I think it's safe to ignore such messages as long as you find
no problems with your layout.
There are situations in which Scribus may include a font which is not
actually ever used. The most common example is when you might have a
default font set for text frames, but have altered this to something
else in the document, so no characters actually use the font, even
though it's still the default.

Greg