[scribus] Font problem

Jean-Paul Gendner jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Tue Jul 1 16:40:36 UTC 2014

	I have do that already and only found "<Fonts Name="Symbol
Regular"/>". No "SymbolMT".
	I also have tried to remove the characters using the Symbol Regular
font, and then all was working well.
	I forgot to say that the symbols are right in the pdf file. There is
only the error message.

	Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Gendner