[scribus] Black Background?

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Tue Feb 25 19:03:49 UTC 2014

Hi! Sounds like the image is lacking a background (is transparent).

If you hit F2 or Windows > Properties to bring up the Properties
panel, click the "Colors" section, click the background tool (the
bucket), what is it set to?

(The "Background" box you are asking about is the layer selection tool.)

Best regards,

Staffan

--
Staffan Melin