[scribus] Preferred workflow for mostly text book

Joop Kiefte ikojba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:59:05 UTC 2014

(maybe for a future release it would be good to have a merge to pdf option:
have a list of sla-files that are batch-processed to pdf, avoiding this
kind of redundancies and maybe having an overall preflight mode?)

--
Joop Kiefte

BM <https://bitmessage.org>: BM-2cU7makjmuWMHXdjufjBqcSNLzyznTyk8E
(web<https://bitmsg.me>