[scribus] proportionally scale the size of the text in a frame

Jenny Jones jay.jay at virgin.net
Mon Feb 17 14:49:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Could somebody tell me how I get off this list please?  I have gone on to the site, asked to be unsubscribed, had an email telling me I am unsubscribed, but the posts just keep coming!

Nothing personal - just feel Scribus is too complex for my limited brain power and lack of experience!

Many thanks.

Jenny Jones