[scribus] Image plus textbox as a template?

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Tue Dec 16 11:24:01 UTC 2014

Currently I'm planning a new project and just had the idea to combine an
image frame with a text frame and a special paragraph style to get this
usual "Image 19.1 shows the item from the left" thing.

---------------------------
.                         .
.      IMAGE              .
.                         .
---------------------------
.      text               .

First idea: Using an image frame and a text frame, then glueing them
together as an object. But if I had to access the text or the image I
would have to take them apart, right? Is there an easier way to keep two
frames together?

Do you see a way to automate and ease this if it's needed often in a
document?

Thanks for your ideas!

Rolf