[scribus] Good news about color palettes in 1.5.0

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon Dec 1 15:50:07 UTC 2014

One of the annoying non-features in 1.4.5 and
earlier is that you can't switch palettes if a
document is open. Just for jollies I tried
switching palettes with a dummy document open
using last night's version of 1.5.0. It worked
just the same as when there was no document open.

Next I will test some other no-nos to see if they
will be yes-yeses in 1.5.0, like changing page
sizes etc. in mid stream. This would be handy for
multiple versions of the same book. Stay tuned.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press