[scribus] is there any script or patch to anchor text at the end of a textframe

_johann johannfk at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 31 21:44:12 UTC 2014

http://ibin.co/1YbMvfrs1P6R
http://ibin.co/1YlVipaqHTyW
I am layouting artikels in 3 collums connected over some pages for a
magazin.
Every artikel should end at the end of its text-box.
The white-space above the artikel is filled with an image. The result is
a perfectly filled and used page.
Like it is now the text-box is filled with text form top-down.
To get the text at the end of the box, i have to resize the text-box or
put an other box with bounding above it.
During the process i place and replace images, streamers and headers
with bounding who move the text again.
When the text would be locked at the end of the frame it would spare me
a lot of time.
_johann

http://ibin.co/1YbMvfrs1P6R