[scribus] Characters outline

Jean-Paul GENDNER jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Sun Aug 17 12:18:25 UTC 2014

Thank you for contributions,

For William: I have tried to do that, but this do not enlarge the character size verticaly, and is verry difficult to do for whole text.
For Greg: I appologize because I do not found "Create Path from Stroke" where indicated (I use Scibus 1.4.3)?
For William: Same as for other William, it is very difficult to superpose two text with different character size. It may be used for a few characters, not for a sentence.
For Owen: Yes this is a bit better than the Outline possibility, because the edges may be round. However, the line is not outside the character shape (as I wouldlike) but centered on the external character shape. So 50% of the line is inside the character shape, limiting the line thikness.

Thanks again

Jean-Paul