[scribus] Question

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Aug 13 05:32:12 UTC 2014

> What we might consider would be an attention-grabbing chapter in the
> Manual that talks about a short list of features, including Collect for
> Output.
> Something like "Don't-Miss Features!" -- Collect for Output is a bit drab.

I think more important is to make users aware of that Scribus does not
embed images into the SLA.

Some users might want to move the images separately, for example if you
have a folder structure like:

issue-1/document.sla
issue-1/images/*.jpg
common/logo.png
common/header-image.jpg

When you use the same images (in this example the logo and the header
image) in several projects you probably don't want several copies of them.

/Peter