[scribus] Accented characters requiring 2 keystroke to be typed

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu Apr 24 08:03:20 UTC 2014

Le 19/04/2014 16:10, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
>> Do other people experience this same issue ?
> Yes, I see the same thing with fedora 20 using the Compose key. It may not be a Qt5 issue, since it happened in the past
> prior to Qt5, so it may be some of the recent text-handling changes made in Scribus.

Qt guy Thiago Macieira wrote on https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-38450 :

"Please provide a testcase we can work with. Scribus is a large application and we cannot rule out a bug in Scribus
itself. Handling of dead keys has been fixed for some time in Qt (since 5.1 I think), which makes me think that this
really is a bug in Scribus."

Since issue seems to be in Scribus's code, I created http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=12228

JLuc