[scribus] BUG: open 1.4.n file in 1.5.svn loses contour line and text reflows.

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Mon Apr 7 12:13:01 UTC 2014

> I did not notice the change at first, as I had *assumed* the two versions
> of
> the same program would not behave differently, and sent the file to the

That's not a very good assumption to do. What if an older version of a
program has a bug affecting how the final result looks? Should the
developers leave that bug in place to make sure older documents don't
change? I think it's better they fix the bug, even if it means it will
"break" a lot of older documents.

I am not sure if this is the case for you, but it has been the case before.

/Peter