[scribus] Advice on make this lay out.

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Sat Sep 28 12:57:38 UTC 2013

Thank you Greg,
I had considered the A4 idea. It would make things easier to layout,
however I was considering if it became a successful book and needing to
use printers of P.O.D. a double page as you suggest would be difficult
for them. And as you say the numbering of the pages would be almost
impossible.

Yes, Greg I normally use a word processor. In this case I have done two
lots of texts the one for the English and the other for the Welsh.

I had tried making an A5 page and then link every other text frame,
connecting the odd page numbers for the English and the even for the
Welsh. I hadn’t got fare before it became a mess.

But we will see what other suggestions come up.

Wena D Parry