[scribus] New Scribus Website

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Mon Sep 23 09:52:10 UTC 2013

On 22.09.2013 04:10, Hans Schmidt wrote:
> Am 20.09.2013 23:59, schrieb Gabriel Grosso:
>> Hi,
>> I speak spanish and i could help with the translations to my native tongue.
>>
>> Regards
> I could do the German translation, but I guess there is need of a easy
> translation system (For example, if a sentence on the main document is
> changed, the translation needs to be updates etc).
>
> Is there something like that available?
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

Hi Hans and all,

since there was the question concerning a translation system,

you probably know about this:

http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Main_Page

Otherwise we Scribus-lovers need to know about it.

I got there because of other needs, hoping to set up a Wiktionary for
our African language (it will take time, but we are on our way).

I also love the fact that OpenStreetMap is on board, because I enjoy the
mapping.

So if you decide to hook up with Translatewiki, you can count me in for
some work from English into German for the Scribus wiki.

Oh, never mind the website needs, this might have potential for one of
the future scribus-program-versions, don't you think?

greetings,

Martin

And not wanting to make a post just for this:
Total awesomeness!: I was playing with Tellico over the weekend for a
colleague who is trying to help a small local library. So I had to grab
some actual physical paper-books and type some ISBNs. Just realized this
morning that Mr. Pittman and Mr. Schäfer are right here on this list! If
you do not know what I am talking about: They wrote a book on Scribus,
which has been a great help, when we first started a while ago.
Greetings you guys.

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ