[scribus] Saving pictures from clipboard

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Mon Sep 9 09:18:29 UTC 2013

We had a thread about what way might be most sensible to store .sla
files and related files in. Scribus doesn't save pictures within its
.sla but only the relative paths to them.

Over the weekend I stumbled over this one: When I insert a picture from
the clipboard, it seems Scribus does save it within its .sla. I had a
document with some test pictures which came over the clipboard into some
image frames, and they still appear when I re-open it ;-)

Am I right?

Rolf

P. S. the documentation doesn't say anything about this, or did I miss
the link?