[scribus] how do I strip out unwanted overriding of paragraph styles?

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Sep 3 16:17:58 UTC 2013

Le 03/09/2013 10:16, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> This can be somewhat nerv-racking when you have a paragraph full of bolds, italics and stuff, and then have to change
> the paragraph style, causing all formattings to disappear.

Sure.

What seems even more nerv-racking (whatever this mean !)
is when you copy a couple of characters
from a paragraph that has some dedicated paragraph style,
and paste it into another paragraph that has another paragraph style,
and all destination paragraph style is changed !!!
(FYI, thats http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11574)

JL