[scribus] how do I strip out unwanted overriding of paragraph styles?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Sep 3 07:48:15 UTC 2013

On 09/03/2013 12:28 AM, Staffan Melin (Oscillator) wrote:
> I also do not recommend importing ODT (see "ODT (LibreOffice) import
> doesn't work" on my resource page
> http://libregraphicsproduction.com/tool/scribus).

In the words of Dr. Terwilliger, "I, on the other hand, am inclined to
think differently."  You see, I create my weekly contribution to a local
APA in LibreOffice, import it into Scribus, apply the appropriate styles
and export it as a .pdf to be emailed to a friend who prints it for me.
  Works just fine.  Never had the slightest problems with it.