[scribus] qt5 requirements for 1.5.0svn

Jeffrey Merrow jeffmerrow at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 22:55:52 UTC 2013

Correction / Update

Preferences> Plugins indicates only " -> Barcode..."
It is not showing  "Insert -> Barcode"
Same is true for Color Wheel, Font Preview, Spell Check,

The plugins are not being added into the standard menu dialogues.

 Date: Monday, October 21, 2013, 6:19 AM

 It works incrementally up to 18532, and barcode is still in
 the menu.
 At 18533 it has disappeared.

 On Mon, 10/21/13, Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info>