[scribus] creating a markdown loader for scribus

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Oct 18 12:00:08 UTC 2013

dear scribusers,

tomorrow, saturday october 18th, i plan to work on a markdown loader for
scribus.

i have the boilerplate on my laptop and a readme on github explaining
what i want to achieve:

https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-gettext-markdown

as soon as i get back home this evening, i'm pusing the trivial code i
already have (it reads the content as raw text).

for tomorrow, the plan is to implement a parser based on some resources
i've found on the net:

https://github.com/aoloe/scribus-plugin-gettext-markdown/issues/3

but i've never created a real parser and i would welcome if anybody
would show up and help me with this effort!

and i'm glad for any hint i can get!

ciao
a.l.e