[scribus] text styles in footnotes (1.5.0svn)

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Oct 15 17:26:53 UTC 2013

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:09:43 -0400
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> dijo:

>I'm posting this to try to generate some feedback, not only from the
>Scribus team, on the direction that this should go by some consensus.

Your suggestions make sense to me. All other programs I have used have
a default footnote style. The user can modify it with the same dialog
windows as other styles, but it gets applied automatically to
footnotes. In LibreOffice it is based on the Default style (which the
user can also modify), so the footnote style ends up with the same
font, tab settings, etc. as the other text on the page except that the
font size is a point or two less than the default.