[scribus] text styles in footnotes (1.5.0svn)

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Oct 15 17:09:43 UTC 2013

I have started a discussion with Cezary about footnotes, and one aspect
is the text style in them. You can't really set this now, but I think it
should be its own setting.

Rather than increasingly fragment, it would make more sense I think to
have footnote styles be determined where other text styles are
created/edited. It might even be worth having a Default Footnote Style
that can be determined in Preferences.

I'm posting this to try to generate some feedback, not only from the
Scribus team, on the direction that this should go by some consensus.

Greg