[scribus] bleed overlap in pdf

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Oct 13 20:09:07 UTC 2013

The other thing you can do is go back to Double Sided, but make sure
your content doesn't spill across to the page next to it.

For example, let's say you have an image going into the bleed area from
the left page. If your image frame is set to Set to Frame Size, switch
to Free Scaling, then reduce the width of the frame in XYZ so that it no
longer spills over past the bleed. You could also crop the image, but
that is more time-consuming.

Greg