[scribus] print drivers

ugajin at talktalk.net ugajin at talktalk.net
Sat Oct 12 09:47:42 UTC 2013

I am running Mac OSX v10.6.8 (Snow Leopard)

I wish to find a suitable (open source if possible) application to print high end image files.
I have both Gimp v2.8.4 and Scribus v1.4.3 installed, but I cannot find a way to apply output icc profiles for either of these applications.
The printer options list for Gimp and Scribus appear to be very similar, however . .
In Gimp, the values for each option are clearly labelled e.g. Media Type & etc. whereas
for Scribus, the values are displayed as digits e.g. 0, 2, 14 & etc. which is very unhelpful.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

-A