[scribus] 1.5.0svn on holiday

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Sat Oct 5 11:12:47 UTC 2013

Thank you to those who answered on-list and off-list.

Seeing what you told me, I will move on to other holiday activities. But
I will follow the developments of qt with my distro of choice (OpenSuse)
and I will try again, when the timing is better. This might fall into my
next stay in Europe, then slow internet will also not be a problem.  :)

I would still like to just "see" the 1.5.0. So if anybody has an answer
to how I can parallel-install the stable package and the KDE development
package, even still based on qt4, I would gladly have a go at that.

(I have always appreciated the fact, that the provided installers for
Windows allow this: install several versions in their own folders
respectively. If there is a windows version of 1.5.0, I have not been
able to find it. But I fully understand if they do not exist. Would just
be sad to miss them, if they have been done by somebody.)

greetings,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin