[scribus] Printing from Scribus

Richard Hall richardphall at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 23:43:08 UTC 2013

I print directly from Scribus 1.4.3 directly to my Brother laser printer
all the time.

Why shouldn't you print directly from Scribus? From the software's own
menu it says "Print" and "Create PDF". It should be able to do both. And
it does.

Not printing the labels is a bug. It is not a case of mis-use of the
software.

Rick

2] JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:
<

Yes.
Scribus should not be used to print but to create the PDF that is exported.

1] "Ian \"Witty\"Whitfield" <editor at federalsaints.net> wrote:
<

I entered all the information and pressed print.
After a longish wait the printer reports "No Paper". No matter what I do
all I get is this error, (which is incorrect, the printer works fine and
is printing OK - see below)

Has anybody come across this problem with Scribus at all??