[scribus] Problem with alternate stylistics

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Thu May 23 21:13:31 UTC 2013

On Fri, 24 May 2013 00:09:46 +0400
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:54 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
>
> > and lots more. But even if I convince TeX to use Junicode it still
> > has no way to enter all the diacriticals that I need.
>
> Yeah, I wish someone invented a way for TeX to use all sorts of useful
> Unicode characters and OpenType features. It might even have a name
> similar to TeX. Something like, eh, XeTeX? :-P

In general, if there is a typesetting need some version of TeX can
handle it.  I have even seen multiple marks stacked on a single
glyph. But this is the wrong place to discuss it. I suggest the
newsgroup comp.text.tex for serious inquiries. There's xetex and luatex
and Context oh my!

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press