[scribus] Problem with alternate stylistics

Jeffrey Merrow jeffmerrow at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 22:38:07 UTC 2013

Oh, of course, that's where!
While not knowing how to do this, I have been trying to find a way to help with this question (and to learn how myself) but to no avail.
I thought that perhaps I would require a special character/glyph font after trying various methods to insert extended characters.

Great news to learn that there is a simple method, but it is still a well hidden feature within the program.