[scribus] Did the Scribus team post an [LGM] report?

Andreas Vox avox at arcor.de
Sat May 11 09:02:45 UTC 2013

Am 10.05.2013 um 23:34 schrieb scribus-request at lists.scribus.net:

> Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 23:34:06 +0200
> From: JLuc <jluc at no-log.org>
> To: scribus at lists.scribus.info
> Subject: Re: [scribus] Did the Scribus team post an [LGM] report?
>
> Le 10/05/2013 13:53, Craig Bradney a ?crit :
>> There's nothing to report. We are awaiting patches from Cezary and we will have a meeting shortly to discuss the plans.
>
> Does it mean it was useless as a meeting ?

Only time will tell :-)

We only had one meeting where we discussed Scribus. From the coders, only Jean, cezary, a_l_e and me where present.
We discussed ways to speed up the release of the next stable version 1.6, since OIF is waiting for that. To this end
we plan a bug hunting spree at RMLL in July (a_l_e is organizing this) with the aim to release 1.5.0 shortly afterwards.
Then 1.6.0 will be released to the end of the year without any new features added.

The release schedule still has to be discussed with the other team members, but anyone can help by identifying crucial bugs
which need to be fixed for the next stable release.

Cheers,
/Andreas