[scribus] New Reader Impressions

Sharon Villines sharon at sharonvillines.com
Fri May 10 18:13:33 UTC 2013

On May 10, 2013, at 2:05 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's of course, in case Scribus team thinks it's worth talking
> about. The last time I tried discussing it, there was zero
> understanding.

So they aren't graphic designers?

One model for open source software is to use to build a business on top of it either helping people fix their designs, doing templates they can then alter Or developing plug-ins that have Pro versions that offer subscription based services. That supports the at least some of the community of coders.

It the key coders aren't designers, I'm not sure that would work.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
Where all roads lead to Casablanca