[scribus] New Reader Impressions

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri May 10 18:07:05 UTC 2013

On 05/10/2013 10:46 AM, Sharon Villines wrote:
> Just following readability standards like margins and letter spacing would be nice. Nothing extreme.

Ah.  I see.  I'd gotten the impression that you were on the edge of
rejecting the program because the website wasn't glitzy enough for
you.[1]  Glad to see I was wrong.

[1]It's the start of my day, I haven't had my morning espresso yet, and
I've received several annoying calls[2].  I'm not exactly in the mood to
look at things on the bright side.
[2]Having people mumble at you before you have your hearing aids in,
then hang up when you ask them to speak clearly tends to dampen your mood.