[scribus] Adobe ends perpetual licenses

Santiago Fernández Núñez santiagofn at gmail.com
Wed May 8 21:27:39 UTC 2013

Maybe this is a bit off place, but: isn't this the perfect time to release
a campaing like the one did by OpenShot (
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/421164014/openshot-video-editor-for-windows-mac-and-linux)
for raising funds, aiming to introduce new functionalities to Scribus?
Maybe the people who are considering quitting Adobe would make a little
donation to improve the now-visible alternative to InDesign.
Regards,
S.

PS: Sorry for the grammar mistakes, if there's any; English is not my
native language.