[scribus] New Paragraph style doesn't adapt Font

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Wed Mar 27 19:57:51 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Rolf-Werner Eilert <
eilert-sprachen at t-online.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is somewhat confusing - and annoying sometimes: From the old Scribus
> version I was used to changing the paragraph style in the text editor and
> automatically adapt the text font to the paragraph style.
>
> Now, sometimes it doesn't change the font but chooses some other what
> seems randomly. Sometimes it changes, sometimes not, sometimes within the
> same text: one paragraph does, another not.
>
> This occurs with text imported from odt.
>
> Any idea what I make wrong here?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Rolf

Rolf,

I am not sure what you are experiencing, but my experience is not the same
as yours and I import from .odt files frequently.  Can you be a bit more
specific regarding which version of Scribus is the old version you refer
to, and what steps you take to import now?

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*.
Walkertown, NC  USA
editor at sera.org