[scribus] Scribus and ePub?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Mar 18 06:18:11 UTC 2013

hi

> > Not that I know of :) Of course, you could try converting a PDF to
> > EPUB with Calibre, but you probably wouldn't want to use the direct
> > output.
> >

> Feedback from a-l-e is that the exporter has a long way to go, and not
> to expect it before the 1.5.0 branch becomes official.

... i would say that the epub plugin belongs to 1.6.

so, the epub plugin will be usable when the 1.5.x branch will be usable
(from the feedback i hear, it's not right now) and the goal is to
publish it with 1.6.0.

if you want to put some pressure on me and get it early, you'll need to
make sure that 1.6.0 gets out soon :-)
(well, i have enough things to do, and i'll keep on working on the
plugin, but i'm not ready to prioritize it if people can't use
it anyways)

ciao
a.l.e