[scribus] Did the Scribus team post an [LGM] report?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 22:31:03 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM, "Christoph Schäfer" wrote:

> 1.5.0 won't be a production-ready version. If all goes well, the new features
> (and there are many more to come; see, e.g.: http://www.scribus-ece.info/)
> will be included, and that's where the polishing process starts.

Personally I'm insterested if merging the "indic" branch will happen
prior to the beginning of the polishing phase and thus whether it will
make it to 1.6.0.

In http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1547 you wrote:

"A solution for Indic fonts has been submitted by an external
developer/development team last month. It just takes some time to
review and test, but if all works well, it is certainly to be expected
in 1.6, and the original developer even offered to backport it to the
1.4x series."

Was this review done? Is there any kind of list of changes required to
be made to merge the branch into main development branch?

In other words, is it known what exactly needs doing to get this
contribution merged?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org