[scribus] Did the Scribus team post an [LGM] report?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jun 5 14:20:21 UTC 2013

On 6/3/13 3:41 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> hi
>
>>> we will have a meeting shortly to discuss the plans.
>> did the meeting take place? what are the plans?
> i didn't get any answer from the team, concerning the plans for a
> release during fall and the other proposals that have been made in
> madrid.

there was an indirect answer on irc:

15:36 < christoph_s> and btw, the current (but still tentative) plan is
to get 1.5.0 out in  September or October and then fine-tune everything
for a stable 1.6.0 release in January 2014

so, they still seem to be trying to define a plan...
but they may be getting there in a foreseeable future...

ciao
a.l.e