[scribus] Did the Scribus team post an [LGM] report?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jun 3 18:52:36 UTC 2013

hi

> Le 03/06/2013 15:41, ale rimoldi a écrit :
> > if there is no outcry about it, i won't be organizing the bug
> > hunting session in brussels, since it was to be meant as a
> > preparation for the release in fall.
>
> :-(
>
> How about the epub export plugin you've been working on and were
> about to finish soon ? I'm sure we're quite a few people to expect it
> now !

as soon as there are plans for 1.6 i will be motived to work on it.

and i will probably work on it before 1.6 is scheduled...

currently, thinking about the state of the scribus project only makes me
depressed.

so, for now, you can spend your time importing RFT files... it's also a
fun thing to do!

ciao
a.l.e