[scribus] Subject: Align object relative to other object (not to page)

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Jul 29 20:23:12 UTC 2013

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:13:38 +0400
Boris Samorodov <bsam at passap.ru> dijo:

>BTW is it only me who thinks that it's not very intuitive to be placed
>at "windows" menu? As for me I expected it to be, say, at the "objects"
>menu.

I always thought that calling it the Windows menu was not very
intuitive. But I never complained because I couldn't think of anything
better to call it. I still can't. "Objects" makes me think it's for
transformations to something I have selected.

Besides, there are lots more important things for the developers to
work on. :)