[scribus] Subject: Align object relative to other object (not to page)

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Mon Jul 29 16:13:38 UTC 2013

22.07.2013 01:53, Gregory Pittman пишет:

> Another feature  of Scribus which can be useful is Allign and Distribute
> (Windows > Align and Distribute), where you can align objects in various
> ways, to each other, to guides, and so on. It's worth playing around
> with to see the various things you can do with it.

Wow, I didn't realise that this feature exists (I use the same feature
at inkscape a lot). Thanks for the info.

BTW is it only me who thinks that it's not very intuitive to be placed
at "windows" menu? As for me I expected it to be, say, at the "objects"
menu.

Anyway thanks to that feature!

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)