[scribus] Filling my book's pages with text boxes

Ryan W ryandw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 20:06:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm getting started with a book project that will be about 75 pages.  The
book will be all text, no images.  For starters, I would like to set up a
document where every page has a text box that fills the entire page
(excluding margins) and each page's text box links to the next page's text
box.

Is there some way I can do this automatically, or do I have to go through
all 75 pages and create a text box for each page, and then manually link
all the text boxes together?

Thank you,
Ryan