[scribus] Debian repository broken.

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Jul 6 21:06:16 UTC 2013

On 07/06/2013 01:50 PM, john Culleton wrote:
> Linux means you never have to wait on someone else.

Agreed.  I'd be more likely to do that too if more developers would
include a list of dependencies, with maybe a comment about which ones
are new.  One nice thing about package managers is the fact that you
never find yourself in dependency hell unless whoever built the package
did something silly like leave one out (Yes, I've seen that happen.[1])
or specify version_number=N instead of version_number>=N.

[1]Details available off-list if requested and, AFAIK, it's been
corrected a long time ago.