[scribus] problems with 1.4.1

lupodimare lupodimare38 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:31:27 UTC 2013

gentlemen
This is to tell you about an incident and to help stabilize Scribus 1.4.1.
With this program I had prepared some leaflets and a catalog of 40 pages
for a painter friend.
Yesterday I opened the program to define the file to send to the press
and found only a blank page. It was a job for a week and you'll see the
disappointment I felt when I found that I had worked for nothing more
than to make a bad impression on my friend who had to have time, its
catalog for an exhibition.
In addition to this problem, I noticed the disappearance of command
icons, and opening the windows image and / or text upon completion
remained active and I had to click the icon again to close concerned, I
can not print the lyrics but only idem photo preview.
First you wonder if you are able to help me find a lost file in addition
to confirm the validity and reliability of the program.
Sincerely
Gianfranco Donati
Work with windows xp