[scribus] Neglect of the Scribus Press Review page

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Wed Jan 2 07:15:28 UTC 2013

Dear Scribus users and supporters,

After checking our Press Review page (http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Press_news_about_Scribus), I was astonished, no, almost shocked to see that no-one seems to have bothered to update it for dozens of months.

I hereby encourage everyone who encountered an article on Scribus (online or printed) after 2009 to add it to the Wiki.

Those who want to contribute a little more time can also search the web for Scribus-related articles.

Oh, and a Happy New Year to all, of course!

Cheers,

Christoph